Section 203(b)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act is designed to encourage investment of foreign capital in the US to create employment and benefit the economy. This program, known as the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa Program, will grant qualified investors and their families legal, permanent resident (“Green Card”) status in the United States.
Confederation offers a specially structured investment opportunity to candidates who meet the program qualifications, and who intend to live as permanent residents in the United States. Benefits of the program include:
- No English language requirement.
- No age restriction.
- No minimum education requirement.
- No management or business experience requirement.
- Investor and family can keep their home country passports.
- Investor and family can live, work, or retire anywhere in the United States.
- Children can attend any public school or university for the same cost as US citizens.
- Investor and family can travel internationally.
- Eligible for US citizenship after five years.