To qualify under the Citizenship by Investment Program, the following criteria must be met:
- The principal applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants must invest in a Government-approved real estate project in Saint Lucia (held for at least 5 years); OR applicants must contribute to the Government’s National Economic Fund.
- To qualify as dependents, children must be (1) under age 18 and unmarried; or (2) full-time students aged 18-25 who are dependent on their parents; or (3) over age 18 and living with (and fully supported by) the applicant due to physical or mental disability.
- Parents or grandparents of the principal applicant or spouse may qualify as dependents if they are over age 65, live with the principal applicant, and can prove financial dependency on the principal applicant.
- Applicants must pass a Due Diligence examination, and have no criminal record.
- Applicants must complete a medical examination.
- Applications are submitted via Confederation Partners Ltd. (“Confederation”), a Government-licensed promoter.
For more information on the Government of Saint Lucia, please click here.
To view or download a comparison of citizenship and passport programs, please click here.