In 2013, the Government of Grenada created a Citizenship by Investment Program to attract investors of good character. These investors would make a substantial contribution to Grenada, thereby improving the country’s economy, and creating or continuing employment opportunities for Grenada citizens.
The Citizenship by Investment Program allows applicants to invest in real estate, other projects, or the National Development Fund, and become citizens of Grenada with no residency requirement. Citizenship is granted in 2-3 months, and passports may be quickly obtained thereafter.
Benefits of Grenada Citizenship
- Fast Government processing.
- Citizenship is in a British Commonwealth country.
- Grenada recognizes dual citizenship, and does not require people to renounce their current citizenship.
- Grenada passport-holders enjoy visa-free travel to many countries worldwide.
- Having a second citizenship may allow children to avoid military service in their home country.
- Off-shore bank accounts, investments, and companies give unique opportunities for business and tax planning.
- No management experience requirement, no education requirement, no interview, and no language requirement.