To qualify under the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program, the applicant must meet the following criteria
- Score at least 50 points on the Self-Assessment form.
- Intend to settle in PEI, and to manage, invest in, or own a business in PEI.
- Make a minimum investment in a PEI business in accordance with Section 87 of the IRPA regulations.
- Have minimum $600,000 in Net Worth.
- Be able to document the source of funds for $600,000 (it must be earned through the applicant’s own endeavours; loans, gifts, and inheritance cannot be used).
- Be between 21 and 59 years of age.
- Have completed at least 12 years of school (completed secondary school).
- Have minimum 2 years of recent management or business ownership experience.
- Have basic proficiency in English (IELTS 4.0 or greater) or French.
All provincial forms may be downloaded here.
To view or download a comparison of residence programs, please click here.