To qualify under the Citizenship by Investment Program, the following criteria must be met:
- The principal applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Applicants must make a one-time investment in St. Kitts and Nevis:
- either an investment in a Government-approved real estate project; or
- a contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation
- To qualify as dependents, children must be under age 30 and unmarried (if aged 18-30, children must be able to prove full-time studies and dependence on their parents)
- Parents or grandparents of the principal applicant or spouse may qualify as dependents if they are above 55 years of age, living with the principal applicant, and can prove financial dependency on the principal applicant
- Applicants must pass a Due Diligence examination, and have no criminal record
- Applicants must complete a medical examination
For more information about the Government of St. Kitts, click here.
To view or download a comparison of citizenship and passport programs, please click here.