To qualify under the Citizenship by Investment Program, the following criteria must be met:
- The principal applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants must invest in a Government-approved real estate project in Grenada (held for at least 3 years) or the Government’s National Transformation Fund.
- To qualify as dependents, children must be unmarried, under age 30, and living with (and fully supported by) the applicant. A physically or mentally challenged child over age 30 may also qualify. A baby may also qualify if born within 1 year of citizenship issuance to the principal applicant.
- Parents or grandparents of the principal applicant or spouse may qualify as dependents if they live with the principal applicant, and can prove financial/full dependence on the principal applicant.
- Siblings of the principal applicant and spouse may qualify as dependents if they are over age 18, unmarried, and have no children.
- Applicants must not have been refused a visa to the UK (or any country on the visa-free travel list).
- Applicants must pass a Due Diligence examination, and have no criminal record.
- Applicants must complete a medical examination.
- Applications are submitted via Confederation Partners Ltd. (“Confederation”), a Government-licensed marketing agent.
For more information on the Government of Grenada, please click here.
To view or download a comparison of citizenship and passport programs, please click here.