To qualify under the Citizenship by Investment Program, the following criteria must be met:
- The principal applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants must invest minimum USD $300,000 in a Government-approved real estate project in Grenada (held for at least 3 years); OR applicants must transfer USD $150,000 to the Government’s National Transformation Fund.
- To qualify as dependents, children must be unmarried, under age 30, and living with (and fully supported by) the applicant.
- Parents or grandparents of the principal applicant or spouse may qualify as dependents if they are over age 65, live with the principal applicant, and can prove financial dependency on the principal applicant.
- Applicants must not have been refused a visa to the UK (or any country on the visa-free travel list).
- Applicants must pass a Due Diligence examination, and have no criminal record.
- Applicants must complete a medical examination.
- Applications are submitted via Confederation Partners Ltd. (“Confederation”), a Government-licensed marketing agent.
For more information on the Government of Grenada, please click here.
To view or download a comparison of citizenship and passport programs, please click here.