To qualify under the Economic Citizenship Program, the following criteria must be met
- The principal applicant must be over 18 years of age.
- To qualify as dependents, children must be unmarried and under age 18, or under age 28 and full-time students (financially dependent on the applicant). Dependent parents and grandparents over age 55 may also apply.
- Applicants must make a one-time payment (either Single or Family category ) to the Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica.
- Applicants must pass a Due Diligence examination, and have no criminal record.
- Applicants must complete a medical examination.
For more information about the Government of Dominica, please click here.
To view or download a comparison of citizenship and passport programs, please click here.