The Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica has created an Economic Citizenship Program to channel capital into its national development (funding schools, hospital renovations, a sports stadium, and other public sector projects). The Economic Citizenship Program allows applicants to become citizens of the Commonwealth of Dominica, without a residency requirement. Once Citizenship is granted, passports may be easily obtained.
Benefits of the Commonwealth of Dominica Citizenship
- Citizenship is in a British Commonwealth country.
- Dominica citizenship is for life and not revocable.
- There is no residency requirement under the Economic Citizenship program.
- Dominica recognizes dual citizenship, and does not require people to renounce their current citizenship.
- Dominican passport-holders enjoy visa-free travel to many countries worldwide
- Off-shore bank accounts, investments, and Dominica-incorporated companies give unique opportunities for business and tax planning.