The Bulgaria Fast-Track Citizenship Program and Bulgaria Permanent Residence Program allow an applicant to obtain permanent residency in 4-6 months, and full Bulgarian citizenship within 2 years. Bulgarian citizenship will allow the applicant and his/her family to live, work, and study anywhere in the European Union.
Benefits of the Program
- Government processing time for due diligence and permanent residence (PR) is 4-6 months.
- Fast-track applicants can apply for citizenship after holding PR for 1 year, and will receive citizenship within 6 months (less than 2 years total processing time).
- Confederation offers both an attractive financing option and a real estate purchase option (which replace the 5-year investment in Government bonds).
- Permanent Residents may reside, work, and study in Bulgaria (and will have visa-free access to Schengen countries, once Bulgaria joins Schengen).
- Citizens have access to approximately 142 countries and territories, including Canada, the UK, and Europe.
- There are no restrictions on nationalities (all foreign nationalities may apply).
- Bulgaria allows dual/multiple citizenship.
- There is no age restriction, language requirement, in-country residence requirement, education requirement, or management/business experience requirement.
- A signed declaration on the source of funds is required, but there is no detailed path of funds requirement.
- Citizenship is transferable by descent, so is transferred to all children and grandchildren, regardless of age, marital status, or family size (including adopted children).
- Bulgaria has one of the lowest tax rates in the European Union, and a free-trade environment.