To qualify under the Citizenship by Investment Program, the following criteria must be met
- The principal applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicants must make a qualifying investment in Antigua and Barbuda:
- make a one-time contribution to the National Development Fund; or
- purchase a unit in Government-approved real estate project (held for at least 5 years); or
- invest in an eligible business.
- To qualify as dependents, children must be (1) under age 18 and unmarried; or (2) full-time students aged 18-26 who are dependent on their parents; or (3) over age 18 and living with (and fully supported by) the applicant due to physical or mental disability.
- Parents or grandparents of the principal applicant or spouse may qualify as dependents if they are above 58 years of age, living with the principal applicant, and can prove financial dependency on the principal applicant.
- Applicants must pass a Due Diligence examination, and have no criminal record.
- Applicants must complete a medical examination.
- Applicants must spend at least 5 days in Antigua and Barbuda in the 5 years following citizenship issuance.
For more information about the Government of Antigua & Barbuda, please click here.
To view or download a comparison of citizenship and passport programs, please click here.